Top 25 Things to Bring on Your Cruise
With your cruise coming up, we are sure you have multiple checklists. It can be a little overwhelming! To help you simplify, here are what some very experienced cruisers are saying you shouldn’t leave home without…
- Important Documents Keep all important documents and valuables in the safe in your room.
- Motion Sickness Bands or Ginger Root Avoid sea sickness and enjoy your cruise.
- Clorox Wipes Sanitize your room before you relax so you can enjoy your cruise and limit sickness.
- Ziploc Bags Keep wallets, phones and other precious items dry when you’re enjoying the beach life. You can also pack sandwiches and snacks to take with you as you venture out to your excursions.
- Stain Remover Accidents happen all the time!
- Insect Repellent
- Power Strip It’s an electronic world and you’ll likely need more than the one outlet in your stateroom.
- OTC medicines
- Waterproof Camera
- Binoculars There’s so much to see and you can watch for marine life!
- Refillable Drink Container Have your own perfect-sized drink with you at all times!
- An Empty Duffle Bag Things never fit the same the second time packing. Plus you can squeeze in some gifts and souvenirs.
- Sweater or Jacket It can get cold on the deck in the evening as you gaze at the stars.
- Inexpensive Snorkel Kit It’s cheaper than renting and likely more sanitary!
- Shampoo and Conditioner
- Day Bag Awesome for port of calls while you’re exploring.
- Lip Gloss with Sunscreen Don’t forget about the lips!
- ALOE Be ready for those first few days in the sun.
- Packing Tape Just in case your luggage busts open along the way.
- Plug-Ins Keep the room smelling fresh!
- Flavor Packets Flavor your water and SAVE, especially if you don’t want to pay for unlimited soda.
- Collapsible Hamper for the dirty clothes!
- Nightlight Rooms can get very dark at night!
- Playing cards
- Toothpicks Be ready for those selfies!
Of course for a stress free drive to your next cruise, start your VIP experience with our private car or limo service. Booking with Uber Luxury Transportation couldn’t be easier. Reservations can be made online or, if you’re on the go, from your smart phone. Costs of service are always calculated upfront, so you can be sure to avoid any surprises or hidden fees. Just another way that Uber Luxury Transportation can serve your Port Canaveral Transportation needs.
Contact Uber Luxury Transportation 1-877-731-Uber (8237) or local: 407-603-1059